Made the walk of shame back into what used to be my regular WW meeting today. Stepped on the scale: I gained 11.6 pounds since the last time I was in several months ago, which puts me 1.6 pounds ahead of where I was when I started WW in June of 2012. Boo.
The regular meeting facilitator on Wednesdays at noon - Julie - was not there. Her last week was last Wednesday - leaving because she got a full-time job. I'm happy for her of course, but I really liked her and felt that I had a connection with her. Double boo. Replacing her is Liz - who has a completely different style and isn't as 'emotional'. I'm sure I'll get used to her in time.
Well, now that I'm TRULY starting over (and some), I guess I can also start doing my measurements as well. I had been kicking myself on the plan before because I hadn't been taking measurements other than weight from the very beginning. So, at the beginning of each month, I will measure my bust, arm circumference, waist, hips and thigh circumference. That will be another view of how I'm doing - just so that I'm not relying solely on what the numbers on the scale say.
With that, I'll leave you with an inspiring article that I saw on Yahoo's front page this afternoon: http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/womans-time-lapsed-weight-loss-video-goes-viral-135734803--abc-news-health.html?vp=1
No comments:
Post a Comment