I started a new job on 5/29. I go through the same struggle in every new job - the feeling of worthlessness, frustration with a slow learning curve, and if I'm bored with nothing to do, I fester in my own thoughts and frustrate myself to no end. This new job is no different, and is exactly where I find myself at the beginning of week 3.
So, needless to say, I haven't done well to start on WW. I've leaned on eating more than ever to suppress my feelings above, and it's showed in the lack of sticking with the WW program that I started last Wednesday. I'm frustrated and disappointed in myself. I've cried already 3 times today. I'm hoping to weigh in on Wednesday AT the same weight that I started at last week. It's a horrible goal, I know, but I need some sort of goal that I can achieve right now. Because I sure as hell don't feel successful.
No comments:
Post a Comment