Over the last day, I've been overwhelmed - in a good way - in the amount of support I've received from my friends and family. I posted a link to my blog yesterday on Facebook and have received dozens of private and public messages of encouragement since that time. I'm so incredibly blessed to have this support, and it gives me even more drive to continue on the path that I've started.
One of those messages came from a resident from when I was an R.A. in college. She reached out yesterday and gave me my first 'fun' celebration goal: when I hit the 250 mark (just over 50 pounds from now), we are going skydiving! I've always had that on my bucket list of things to do, and so has she.
My planned 'splurge' dinner plans with a friend at Buffalo Wild Wings for tonight fell through, so I'm going to go in the opposite direction and take Sierra on my newly discovered 5K loop in my neighborhood. Tonight marks a temporary end to our "manageable" weather. Tomorrow's high is 96. I'm going to take advantage of this evening's nice weather by getting out and earning some activity points.
I will finish this morning's blog posting with this foodie find: Laughing Cow cheese is the BOMB. Only 1 WW+ point per wedge! I recommend the Queso Fresco and Chipotle flavor. Delicious!
No comments:
Post a Comment