Thursday, October 4, 2012

First WW Milestone.

I had a feeling that going into yesterday that I'd be hitting the milestone I knew was so close.  And I hit it - on the money - with a 1.6 pound weight loss.

15 pounds lost.  5% of my total body weight. 

If you count the 20 pounds I lost before joining WW at the beginning of June - that puts me up to about a 35 pound weight loss so far since I've been working on this diet and exercise journey.

It was nice to get off the scale and head into the weekly meeting with this added wind in my sails.  I got a call out from the leader Julie and applause from the group.  After the meeting, two ladies - faces that I see every Wednesday at noon, yet still complete strangers - came up to me specifically and said that I'm doing a great job.  I think that, over and above, made me feel the best about hitting this first milestone.

Next milestone in line is 10% - another 15 pounds and down 30 in total on WW.  Here's to hoping that this next 15 pounds goes a lot more smoothly than the first 15...

No comments:

Post a Comment