Though I've lost my Weight Watchers partner-in-crime, I've been sticking with attending the weekly meetings in Edina. Of course, that's the place where I have my Wednesday weigh-in, but the WW meetings themselves keep me on track and supply great feedback and lessons for the journey I'm on.
Remember how I said in a recent blog post that I wanted to be clapped for? I wanted a milestone of mine to be applauded by the attendees of the meeting? Well, today I had that happen. With my 1.4 pound weight loss this past week, I lost my first 10 pounds on WW. Wow. It took forever and was a very bumpy road to get here. However, I need to keep telling myself that this is a "lifestyle change" and that the pounds won't just melt off. I also need to stop measuring my success by the numbers on the scale alone.
An online friend of mine recently commented on my blog, saying that she was going to join WW. I'm so happy for her and am excited to have another friend on this same journey. Good luck, Miss Random, and I'm rooting for you!
I also want to take this time to give a shout-out to all of my regular followers. It is your encouragement that continues to drive me towards this goal. I love each and every one of you. Thank you.
2 comments:
Congrats Jess!!
We have thick skulls grasping the fact that this is how thin healthy people eat. It took us a long time to get to this weight and finally we are headed in the right direction! How do you eat and elephant? ONE bite at a time. WTG Jess!!!
Post a Comment