- Parmed-Up Broiled Tilapia (http://www.hungry-girl.com/weighin/printable-recipe/333) - 4 WW+ points
- Coconut Cream Pie (http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1572) - 4 WW+ points per slice
- Chicken w/Apples and Cider (http://www.mealsmatter.org/recipes-meals/recipe/42020) - 9 WW+ points per serving
- Parmesan Turkey Meatloaf (http://recipes.sparkpeople.com/recipe-detail.asp?recipe=1598573) - 5 WW+ points per serving
- Tex Mex Bean Salad (http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeId=131941) - 9 WW+ points per serving
- Grilled Flank Steak with Corn, Bean and Avocado Salad (http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=133381) - 7 WW+ points per serving
- Chile-Rubbed Chicken with Fresh Pineapple Salsa (http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=213151) - 5 WW+ points per serving
- Spiced Honey Almonds (http://www.weightwatchers.com/food/rcp/RecipePage.aspx?recipeid=125781) - 3 WW+ points per serving
I had a 1.2 pound weight loss over the course of the week. Again, not really ground-breaking numbers to share. But it's a loss. I need to be happy that the needle is moving in the right direction. I just *feel* better - physically, mentally and emotionally. That, itself, is a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment