...I was nervous going into yesterday's weigh in, and apparently it was for good reason. I gained 3 pounds since last Wednesday's weigh in. As my friend Laura said - it was all liquor! I had a great eating weekend - very much on the plan. It was just the drinking that did the empty calorie toll. On Monday, when I was golfing, I could tell I was extremely dehydrated because I drank 5 bottles of water and a gatorade...without having even a minor urge to go to the bathroom. So, it's very possible I was water-weighing it yesterday too.
It's a new week, I guess.
Racking up some activity points this week with golf on Monday, volleyball tonight and golf again on Sunday. Hopefully I can make those pounds back this week.
Also - couple other minor successes - I've made it so far without ordering pizza AND stopping at Taco Bell on the way home from work. I'm not even really craving them either, which is great. Now to somehow get Chipotle on that list. Okay, maybe not. I need to have *one* splurge.
No comments:
Post a Comment