Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Eff you, scale.

When I ended the week on Sunday night, I had 39 activity points earned and 28 weekly points remaining for a total of 67 points that I didn't even dip into. 

So, it should have been a good week, right?

I gained 0.4 pounds.

Really?  I feel bad for AD, who had to deal with my sulking butt through our Weight Watchers meeting today.  How could I have gained weight after a very good week on paper?  These, my friends, are the moments where I wonder why I bother trying.  If I stick with the plan and do what they say - and gain weight - then, what's the point?  I did get a gift from AD after the meeting - a bag of Pop Chips, her go-to delicious salty snack.  Of course, she had another 3 pound loss this week - which makes about 9 pounds so far.  I need to remember that she's 18 and has a much more active metabolism than I do.

It's still effing frustrating, regardless.

1 comment:

Maizigirl said...

You can do it! I have been a member of WW 4 times in the past and always give up! Never give up. Make sure that you are using your points. That is one thing they always say at WW. Your body needs a certain amount of food or it thinks that you are starving. Keep us updated!

Post a Comment