Thursday, July 26, 2012

Short-term goal achieved!

When I started this journey 6 weeks ago, I said that my short term goal was to lose the '3' as my leading digit on my weight.  Yesterday, I hit that milestone - and some - with a -3.4 pound weight loss for the previous week.  That makes two good weeks in a row - -4 and -3.4. 

So, my new short-term goal is my 10% threshold - 275 pounds.  I've got just over 20 pounds to go to hit that threshold. 

My long-term goal is, and will continue to be, "one-derland."

This is my Friday today, with a weekend in the wilderness ahead.  It's my annual weekend with the Row Vegas crew at a cabin in Northeastern Minnesota.  The good news is that we'll be remote and there will be a lot of activity and not a whole lot of food temptation.  However, there will be intake of a bunch of empty calories in liquor.  I'm looking forward to the kick-back weekend, because I know I deserve it.  We'll see how I come out of it with next week's weigh-in.


No comments:

Post a Comment